Our Omegas are sourced from the protected Herring Roe Egg which is designed by Nature.
ORDERING STATUS: PRE-ORDERS AVAILABLE
RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER, 2020
Sourced from: MSC-Certified Norweigian Fisheries
Organic Ingredients: no
Available: Nationwide Shipping
Benefits: new moms, new partners, pregnant women, couples in conception journey, immune health, whole body wellness
MotherBees Mama Omega-3s supports memory, mental clarity, balanced mood, restorative sleep, and enhances the quality of breastmilk. Omegas also support conception for both women and men, a healthy pregnancy, and a vibrant First Forty Days.
When taken during pregnancy and throughout The First Forty Days, MotherBees Mama Omega-3s supports baby's brain and spinal cord development, retina function, and a healthy nervous system.
• Our Omegas comes from the roe (Herring egg) which is protected and not from the belly of the fish, which most omega oils and supplements are from. Therefore our omegas are designed by Nature, (which is strictly regulated) from the egg and not dependent on what the fish consumes. †
• Clean Arctic Ocean for Omega-3 Phospholipids and Phosphatidycholine †
• Natural Source of Choline, a Neurotransmitter Precursor †
• DHA Supports Baby’s Brain, Eyes, and Nervous System Development †
• Choline for Brain and Spinal Cord Development †
• DHA & Choline Support Mama’s Mood & Cognitive Health †
• DHA Supplementation Enhances Breast Milk Quality †
• Higher bioavailability when compared with fish oils †
• Antioxidants (naturally rich of antioxidant fatty molecules typically present in eggs and vitamin D) †
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
“During pregnancy and breastfeeding, the research-backed benefits of the omega-3s EPA and DHA include supporting the healthy development of the fetal brain, eye, and nervous system, healthy birth weight and gestational length, healthy immune system development, positive mood and well-being in mothers, and attention and focus in infants and children.” American Pregnancy Association
• Sustainably Harvested MSC-Certified Norwegian Fisheries
• Vanilla flavor
• No fishy aftertaste
• Start as you prep for conception (women and men), pregnancy, postpartum, breastfeeding and beyond