MotherBees Omegas are sourced from protected herring roe (eggs) which are designed by nature, focusing their support on mama and baby's brain, eye, and nervous system development.
Herring Caviar Oil is a unique, DHA phospholipid oil extract from spring-spawning herring fish. Carefully extracted from fish eggs, the cradle of new life, these nutrients are available in their purest form.
Sourced: MSC-Certified Norwegian Fisheries
Available: USA Shipping
Nutritional Facts per dose (2 softgels):
Calories 9, Total Fat 940mg, Cholesterol 30mg, Choline 42mg, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 470mg, EPA 100mg, Total Phospholipids 340mg
Capsules made from bovine gelatin sources.
• 3:1 DHA and EPA ratio
• Natural source of Choline, a Neurotransmitter precursor †
• DHA supports baby’s brain, eyes, and nervous system development †
• Choline for brain and spinal cord development †
• DHA & Choline support mama’s mood & cognitive Health †
• DHA supplementation enhances breast milk quality †
• Higher bioavailability when compared with fish oils †
• Antioxidants (naturally rich in antioxidant fatty molecules typically present in eggs and vitamin D) †
• Clean Arctic Ocean Omega-3 Phospholipids and Phosphatidylcholine †
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.