MotherBees Omegas are sourced from the protected herring roe egg which is designed by nature, focusing to support mama and baby's brain, eye, and nervous system development.
Herring Caviar Oil is an unique, DHA phospholipid oil extract from spring-spawning herring fish. Carefully extracted from fish eggs, the beginning of new life, making nutrients available in their purest form.
Sourced: MSC-Certified Norwegian Fisheries
Available: USA Shipping
Nutritional Facts per dose (2 softgels):
Calories 9, Total Fat 940mg, Cholesterol 30mg, Choline 42mg, Omega-3 fatty acids 470mg, EPA 100mg, Total Phospholipids 340mg
Capsules made from bovine gelatin sources.
• DHA and EPA ratio 3:1
• Natural Source of Choline, a Neurotransmitter Precursor †
• DHA Supports Baby’s Brain, Eyes, and Nervous System Development †
• Choline for Brain and Spinal Cord Development †
• DHA & Choline Support Mama’s Mood & Cognitive Health †
• DHA Supplementation Enhances Breast Milk Quality †
• Higher bioavailability when compared with fish oils †
• Antioxidants (naturally rich of antioxidant fatty molecules typically present in eggs and vitamin D) †
• Clean Arctic Ocean for Omega-3 Phospholipids and Phosphatidycholine †
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.